Swiss Grand Hotels & Resorts began its journey more than 30 years ago of Swiss hoteliers offering Swiss Hospitality at its best. With its headquarters in Gland, Switzerland, the company is naturally built on its internationalized concept of “Swiss Quality” and is gradually expanding across 3 continents and 8 countries.
Swiss Grand Hotels & Resorts (China) Co. Ltd was established late 2011 and made its debut with the Swiss Grand Xiamen on 22 April 2012. It has since made its mark as the leading hotel in its market.
As a hotel management company, we are expecting to grow substantially in Greater China with various properties under development. The 470-room Swiss Grand Nanchang will be the next hotel in the company’s portfolio to open its doors in July 2014.
Bank On Us! Core values that will help us to go above and beyond the average level of service to create a positive, emotional impact on the guest.
Quality plays a vital role throughout the hotel and in relation to the five senses. It is felt in terms of the overall ambiance, in food & beverage as well as in the quality of service.
• The most important - a good night’s sleep in our signature bed is our promise.
• An invigorating shower is a welcome start or warm end to the day.
• Quality internet connection & Wi-Fi in all areas allow guests to connect easily.
Our associates work conscientiously and details are important to us. Our service is efficient, timely, complete and exceeds guest expectations.
• We consider the Arrival, Check-in, Check-out and Departure the most important stages of a guest’ stay and strive to make it efficient, accurate and a most pleasant and memorable experience.
• Reservations, bills, delivery of guest requests are done in an accurate and timely manner.
The love for what we do comes from our heart, to achieve the best result we possibly can. We are constantly striving to be “best in class” in the industry and earn admiration from our peers, colleagues and guests alike.
• We feel pride and contentment when we can serve our guests with quality hospitality and achieve a high level of guest satisfaction.
• We challenge ourselves and those around us to constantly improve the things we do.
We trust ourselves, peers and colleagues in our efforts to work as team. We believe we are stronger if we combine our expertise and act as a unified and powerful team. We also trust our business partners & vendors and treat them fairly.
• We support and care each other and work hard to develop excellent working relationships.
• We understand and cherish the difference in personality and character in each individual.
• We always do what we believe is right and take decisions even when they are difficult.
We strive for excellence in everything we do. We aim at success and value individuals who are looking for better ways to do things.
• To create an excellent “Guest Experience” is our highest priority in every act we do.
• We believe excellence is an attitude and it is part of our associate’s character.